Rutgers is looking for a Trenton-based Program Coordinator
The Rutgers Global Health Institute is seeking a Program Coordinator, a full time position with health insurance and benefits that will be based in Trenton and will work closely with local stakeholders including Greater Trenton, the Latino Merchant’s Association and others to support minorities and women. micro-enterprises owned in Trenton.
The Rutgers Global Health Institute responds to the huge economic losses suffered by small businesses and nonprofits by providing them with safe workplace knowledge, tools and advice through a business-focused training program and non-profit organizations owned by minorities and women. The training, which will be offered free of charge to small businesses and nonprofits in vulnerable communities, aims to create a safe and resilient workplace.
For many businesses and nonprofits, the key to resilience will be putting the health and safety of employees and customers first and running their businesses effectively. In addition to businesses, this program also has the potential to help individuals and families in Trenton affected by job loss return to work and develop lasting resilience.
The coordinator will be work on day-to-day outreach, training program administration and planning, preparation, evaluation, communications and documentation processes. The coordinator will also be responsible for various marketing and outreach tasks related to increasing program reach and project engagement.
They are looking for someone for:
- Make phone calls and visit local businesses to promote the training program, implement COVID-19 return-to-work issues training programs for small businesses run by minorities and women, and plan and conduct small business consultations for businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Assist with the coordination and logistics of immunization clinics and testing sites and maintain program schedule, assist with business processes and conduct program activities.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with local partners to help with program requirements, modifications or innovations. Identifies areas of need for small businesses and provides support and consultation to help remove barriers.
- Create surveys for various trainings, track program activities and compile results.
- Conduct background research and identify relevant articles on a wide range of topics to aid in content development.
- Participate in meetings, take meeting notes and document action items.
- Carry out program activities under general supervision. May help with other research support activities at the institute.
For more information, visit: https://jobs.rutgers.edu/postings/145003.