Event Program Coordinator at Future
We are the Future. We are more than 3,000 colleagues from over 250 brands speaking to 400 million people every month across the world through websites, events and magazines. We’ve not only survived the past two years, we’ve thrived, growing our audience share, taking more number one positions, acquiring new businesses and launching new brands.
And we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon.
We have ambitious plans that build on our growth momentum and unlock new opportunities and we are looking for talented people who want to be part of it.
As the Events Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a portfolio of programs alongside our in-house editorial team, including training programs, hosted buyer events and live rewards programs. This position requires people and project management, strong customer interaction and attention to detail. You will serve as the central coordinator for live and virtual events, maintaining speaker relationships and coordinating all prep materials to ensure events run smoothly.
- Event and/or editorial experience desired. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite applications
- Initiative to think quickly, solve problems, and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Willingness to shift gears, adapt to new changes, or learn new skills and programs
- Comfortable cooperating and communicating with peers to facilitate and maintain a team approach in the production of all events
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including occasional weekend travel for events
In addition to our standard benefits, we offer a number of impressive benefits to our staff, including:
- Unlimited paid leave (yes, you read that right!)
- A part of our success – every staff member receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Huge opportunities to learn and grow, whether through professional qualifications, exposure to amazing business ventures or informal lunch and learns hosted by your colleagues
- Health care
- 401k match
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit and snacks, and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with open and cool workspaces. We apply a flexible work plan and are COVID secure
Our Future, Our Responsibility – Inclusion and Diversity at Future
We have a voice and we will use it. We promote diversity and inclusion not only in our recruitment processes, but in everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure that our recruitment process is free from bias and that our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respectful of all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values and employees – current and future – are treated with respect and fairness. To learn more about Our Future, Our Responsibility, visit our website.